Fwd: Document categories

Brian E Carpenter brian at hursley.ibm.com
Wed Jun 11 12:15:53 CEST 2003

Well, I think we have the problem that we don't really
know the difference between baked, eaten and boiled
in enough detail to be operationally useful. The running
code proof of that is that most specs stay at 'baked'
status.

I'm not allowed to mention on this list that my preferred
solution is to abolish the distinction between them,
as being useless in practice.

   Brian