The need for smaller protocol specifications

Charlie Perkins charliep at IPRG.nokia.com
Mon Jun 9 13:27:55 CEST 2003

Hello Harald,

I agree with your statements, and I wonder if you see the value
of my argument.

Do you think that protocol specifications today are (generally
speaking) too complicated, about right, or not yet complicated
enough?

Regarding "good for AT LEAST ONE THING", does it
mean there has to be a killer app?  What about IPv6--?

Regards,
Charlie P.