Trusting the IESG to manage the reform process (was:Re:DoingtheRight Things?)

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Mon Jun 9 15:40:58 CEST 2003

I agree with Randy on its the grass below.

One fix would be to list all names of spec writers in drafts not just
the editor or first alphabetical name.

Also whats up with that new rule that went down that we can't list 10
authors.  I thought that was entirely bogus and don't recall an open
discussion on that at all it just was mandated and I thought that was
completely wrong.  maybe I missed the group that openly discussed that
change?

/jim