ISSUE: Determinants for timeliness missing in section 2.1

Ralph Droms rdroms at cisco.com
Sun Jun 8 13:47:34 CEST 2003

Harald,

I understand the point you are trying to make ... but I'm not sure DHCPv6
is such a good example.  Unless there's more to the acceptance of DHCPv6
by the IESG than I know about, I think this history of DHCPv6 is something
of an oversimplification and omits many other pressures  - both positivie
and negative - on the forward progresss of DHCPv6.

- Ralph