pausable explanation for the Document Series

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Sat Jun 7 23:56:48 CEST 2003

This sounds like really good input to our process draft I suggest too
and instead of just having Be conservative what you send but liberal in
what your receive how about adding what Bob Hinden just said about
products and bugs and add that to our "core" values and it would mean a
lot more and get a lot more done.

/jim