Discipline of Internet Protocol Engineering

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Sat Jun 7 23:50:52 CEST 2003

Not only that but be proud and excited about being and doing the
management instead being an architect for the Internet which the IETF is
not regardless. Again its the mission.

The one thing in our spec that needs more work:
draft-ietf-problem-process-00.txt

Is the discussion of core values.

Should we call it something else?

/jim