Document Series

Joel M. Halpern joel at stevecrocker.com
Wed Jun 4 17:30:06 CEST 2003

[Somewhere on the border between problems and solutions...]

While I like the goal Pete describes, I am afraid that the reality does not
match.

The last hyphen line suggests ignoring the screams of horror when we change
PS.  I have currently observed working groups that have been resist to
(sometimes unable to) changing working group internet drafts due to
complaints about deployment.  I therefore tend to be doubtful of our
ability in the current structure to ignore those screams.

While I am not happy with declaring most of our work experimental, the
suggestion on this list would at least make it clear that things can be
changed.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern