Discipline of Internet Protocol Engineering

john.loughney at nokia.com john.loughney at nokia.com
Wed Jun 4 10:33:24 CEST 2003

Just a short reply to myself - I forgot to add that one of the difficulties
of creating a charter is that, often, you think you know what you want
to accomplish it, but sometimes it is difficult to seperate from what from
the how and the why.

Thinking about this a bit more, maybe we need to have more formal guidelines
on what a charter should contain.

John