WG Quality Processes WG

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Tue Jun 3 08:21:40 CEST 2003

Just so I'm clearer than previously, this was not a suggestion
to feed the IESG to the pigs. What I was trying to say was,
it looks like the bulk of this work will be small chunks of
evolution, not big chunks of revolution, based on input on
this list so far, so we need to be organizing to do small chunks
of work effectively.

Spencer