Trusting the IESG to manage the reform process (was: Re: Doing the Right Things?)

john.loughney at nokia.com john.loughney at nokia.com
Tue Jun 3 07:23:20 CEST 2003

Hi John,

On second thought, no detailed comments, but an overall
comment.  I agree we should get some people to suggest
fixes and more forward on it.  There should be some
oversight of this work - to help focus it, call early
consensus and try to avoid circular email discussions.

I think what is needed is some forward momentum, something
very much lacking at the moment.

br,
John L