WG Quality Processes WG

Scott W Brim swb at employees.org
Mon Jun 2 13:23:35 CEST 2003

I'm just reluctant to make it a WG without an immutable time-to-live,
less than a year.  I want them to take on just one or two possible
changes at a time.  A change which is so major that it takes longer
should be shepherded by the IESG (at this group's instigation?).  It can
be recreated (not just rechartered) every time.  We have a precedent,
the NomCom.  I don't want the group to get stuck in its ways.