Doing the Right Things?

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Sun Jun 1 13:46:59 CEST 2003

I need more time to think about this.  I think Keith raised good issues.
I think we are missing something but I am not sure right now how to put
it.  But I agree we need to do soemthing.

Are we in that mode now?

I think the bar for PS is to HIGH as one input that keeps going thru my
mind, but that might be fixed with what Keith suggested.  I need most of
this week before I can respond with real thought and contemplation.  I
assume that is ok with the chairs.  Lets not rush this one, but get it
done in timely manner too.

/jim