The IETF's problems

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Tue Jul 22 12:20:43 CEST 2003

Ummm, but we DO have competing documents. I think we're more likely
to do them in parallel working groups (see IMPP/SIMPLE/XMPP for
running code), and that's probably better anyway (less mud-slinging
within a working group), but don't even START on how many IPv6
transition mechanisms we have, or how many MANETs we have, or ...

Spencer