Hearing and Speaking Problems for Non-NativeEnglishspeakingparticipants.

Cyrus Shaoul cyrus at tomigaia.com
Thu Jul 17 07:51:51 CEST 2003

John,

Perhaps the face-to-face meeting time mechanics problem has overlap with
the non-native English speaker problem, but also covers native English
speakers as well. (Jabber, Scribes, lack of audio recordings of all
meetings, Presentation file format inconsistencies, etc)

Are there any other problems like this, and is this worth adding?

Cyrus

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:21:54 +0200