[Fwd: Re: rough consensus (was Re: "trouble maker")]

Martin Stiemerling Martin.Stiemerling at ccrle.nec.de
Thu Jul 17 11:47:44 CEST 2003

Hi,

the proposal of Erik sounds good so far, but what I'm missing is that the
list of choices for rough consensus is missing. It should be documented
what are the choices have been for voting on. Sometimes there is not only a
yes/no decision, but a choice a,b, or c decision.

So writing these choices down (nailing them down on paper) would be good as
well.

Martin

Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories  Stiemerling at ccrle.nec.de