Hearing and Speaking Problems for Non-Native English speakingparticipants.

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Wed Jul 16 18:28:21 CEST 2003

> 	It seems that slides could be published more rapidly if WG
> Chairs simply required that slides, if in some "common" format, be
> loaded onto a common machine (the chair's laptop?) for display during
> sessions.

unfortunately there is no common format.  yes, most presentation tools
speak powerpoint, but even small font changes can break a presentation.

of course, we're not trying to solve problems in this group, we're just
trying to list them.  and I agree that this problem is a serious
enough one that it should be on the list.

Keith