[Fwd: Re: rough consensus (was Re: "trouble maker")]

James Seng jseng at pobox.org.sg
Wed Jul 16 20:19:05 CEST 2003

There are two parts here : Rough consensus process and rough consensus
itself.

RFC 2418 defines the process but leave the definition of rough consensus
vague, leaving it to the chair.

I am not saying the process have problem. I am saying we need to clarify
the latter so everyone at least have some baseline understanding of what
"rough consensus" is.

-James Seng