Fixed font v multiple fonts

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 13 16:04:09 CEST 2003

No James - the IETF runs on the words Open and Fair. Read them as they apply
to the Standards processes as per SS 1.2 of RFC2026 and the words in SS9 as
well. These two simple words are the most important ones because they
constrain how all of the other processes and methods of the IETF' are to be,
no MUST be done, whether you interpret them as adverbs or adjectives. Either
way meeting their mandate forces the form of all other processes.

Not observing this requirement invalidates the entirety of the IETF's
process, and it simply becomes a place where the person or organization with
the most hand to count wins.

Todd