Plenary decision?

Hallam-Baker, Phillip pbaker at verisign.com
Fri Jul 11 13:35:21 CEST 2003

I am confused, are we in agreement here that there is no body that
is competent to decide this issue or not?

You seem to be arguing here that the plenary is not the appropriate
forum to discuss the issue, but that its 'decision' on the matter
should be respected even though nobody was aware that there was
any decision being made.

What I am looking for is an open process. I do not see one.

And I do not think that the problem in this case is my dyslexia
although that is the reason why I choose this particular substantive
issue rather than another.