Fixed font v multiple fonts

Hallam-Baker, Phillip pbaker at verisign.com
Wed Jul 9 08:30:07 CEST 2003

Failure to use sound engineering principles is in the charter.

Requiring all communication to take place through a medium that does not
support graphs, mathematical notations, schematics, drawings or even italics
is one of the main reasons that use of modern engineering methods is
impossible in the IETF.

		Phill