Fixed font v multiple fonts

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Mon Jul 7 11:26:08 CEST 2003

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
> Why do I have to waste my time fighting Word to make it produce
> baddly formatted text that usually prints out wrong on the
> printer anyway?

It is out fault if you're using a word processor which is unoptimal for
the task, or haven't looked at various templates for that particular word
processor if you want to use it in any case?

Some (most?) don't use Word for producing Internet Drafts, and are quite
happy about it.  No fighting is necessary.