Charter discussion

Elwyn Davies elwynd at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Jan 16 16:42:36 CET 2003

Minor editorial:
concise problem statement that the group can have consensus on,
s/b
concise problem statement on which the group has come to concensus

Thought:
The proper analysis of the problem should deliver root causes as opposed to
perceived problems.

Do we need to refine the charter to incorporate this.

Regards,
Elwyn

------

Elwyn B Davies

        Routing and Addressing Strategy Prime
        Portfolio Integration			Solutions Ready

        Nortel Networks plc			Email:
elwynd at nortelnetworks.com
        Harlow Laboratories     			ESN
6-742-5498
        London Road, Harlow,    		Direct Line
+44-1279-405498
        Essex, CM17 9NA, UK     		Fax
+44-1279-402047
        Registered Office: 			Maidenhead Office Park,
Westacott Way,
        Company No. 3937799			Maidenhead, Berkshire, SSL6
3QH
This message may contain information proprietary to Nortel Networks plc so
any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited.
"The Folly is mostly mine"
and the opinions are mine and not those of my employer.
======