Attendance data for SubIP

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Tue Jan 14 20:13:56 CET 2003

some data from the secretariat....

--On mandag, januar 13, 2003 09:11:58 -0600 Spencer Dawkins
<sdawkins at cynetanetworks.com> wrote:

> My impression is that SubIP attendance has been lower, and that
> first-time attendance has been lower, but I don't know if either of these
> are actually true, and have no idea if there are other trends that would
> be interesting, as long as we're trying to understand what's going on.

for SubIP:

 	SLC	MPLS	Yokoh	Atlanta
	52nd	53rd	54th	55th
ccamp 	190 	153	?	158
gsmp 	41	45	46	34
ipo 	111	145	-	66
mpls 	250	194	250	207
mplsoam 192	-	-	-
ppvpn 	291	118	248	211
subipar	?	-	-	?
tewg 	188 	-	-	115

? = did not turn in blue sheet, - = no meeting (I think)

to me, it looks as if something was wrong with the PPVPN blue sheet at
IETF'53 (Minneapolis), and that IPO was thought to be finished/dormant
before Atlanta, but apart from that, there's no extremely pronounced
tendency....

                    Harald