Complex Problems

Spencer Dawkins sdawkins at cynetanetworks.com
Thu Jan 9 11:20:49 CET 2003

Brian must be more realistic than the median.

It seems like I've heard a LOT of "IPv6 hasn't been widely deployed yet so we're doomed to NAT ourselves into oblivion" at the IETF in the last three years.

I'm remembering a pretty down moment at a recent Minneapolis plenary (IIRC) with Fred saying "none of our customers are asking for IPv6", so I thought the subtext was that this was not what we expected to be happening that year...

Spencer