General comment on draft-ietf-problem-statement-00.txt

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Fri Feb 28 11:15:56 CET 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:58:17 -0000
"Elwyn Davies" <elwynd at nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

> Seconded.
>
> We need targeted commentary so that we can be ready to do a new revision
> asap after the meeting.

Agree with the need for targeted commentary, and I have no problem with
quick revision cycles.  I do have a problem with an expectation that targeted
commentary can be expected in the same timeframe as brief statements of the
form 'we are nearly done', or that the lack of immediate, detailed objections
to such statements is evidence of support for them.

Keith