specific problem: standards document quality review

Romascanu, Dan (Dan) dromasca at avaya.com
Tue Feb 4 21:53:53 CET 2003

There seem to be two problems here. One is the volunteer participation, and the reduced number of volunteers nowadays. The other is the lack of a more formal list of review criteria. There is a lot of shared knowledge around, but some formalization may help here. The MIB reviewers team is going through such an exercise (issuing a MIB reviewers guidelines) right now.

Dan