My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Tue Apr 22 13:41:55 CEST 2003

I am seeing there is no way to continue without additional review
efforts across the board for multiple problems.  In your doc I would
suggest that any reviewer must have attended at least 2 IETF meetings in
the past 4 as we don't want people popping in who are not engaged and
committed.

Lots of comments about how such reviewers are selected etc... But better
to get proposals on the table first and worry about that next.  What we
don't want is an extended good ole boy network that will cause more
damage than help.

/jim