My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Charles E. Perkins charliep at IPRG.nokia.com
Thu Apr 17 10:55:13 CEST 2003

Hello Jim,

Up until now, I believe it is the case that
every appeal has failed.  Most of the time,
it seems to become an embarrassment and hassle
for anyone so bold or foolish as to try.
I certainly wouldn't do it, because it would
take way lots of time and I'd be just as
likely to stop unjust wars as win such an appeal.

Maybe it's because the IESG is always right
after all... (?)

Regards,
Charlie P.