Meeting before the meeting?

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald@alvestrand.no
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:57:35 -0500

So I have "ack" for 2 out of 3 proposed speakers - Paul?

Next steps:

- Get what you want to put up on the screen into PPT format (or something
else that you can display from my laptop) and send it to this list, so that
we can see it and get it onto my laptop

- Should we try to get together (at least the presenters, other pepole on
the list if they want to) before the meeting?

At the moment, I don't have anything in the 1500-1530 break on Wednesday,
and could even continue the meeting into the next WG slot (I think).

My room has nice meeting facilities, and I control its schedule...

What do people think?

                       Harald