Presentation draft for Thursday

Kurt D. Zeilenga Kurt@OpenLDAP.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:40:55 -0800

Overall, I think this presentation is pretty good.

A few comments:

I'd like to see:
        "Individual contribution"

added to "core values" page to reflect that we value
input by individuals and that individuals, acting as
individuals (as oppose to members of WG, IESG, IAB,
and other organizational units), can (and often do)
have a major impact upon the future of the Internet.

Some of the slides are a bit long... with bullets
falling off the end of the page.  But that might just
be my viewer.

Kurt