Rushing ahead - speakers and topics

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald@alvestrand.no
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:37:39 +0100

--On 14. november 2002 09:27 -0800 Marshall Rose <mrose@dbc.mtview.ca.us>
wrote:

>> - Transparency: What don't we know about what's happening that we need
>> to? Suggested presenter: Marshall Rose
>
> i'd rather talk about
>
>     - Predictability, Accountability, Competency and Timeliness of the
> IETF

I wouldn't like to get a draft presentation - I haven't even started in on
your proposed solutions, since I want to get the perceptions aligned on
what actually are problems in the way the IETF currently works.

Do you want to present your proposed solutions, or do you want to talk
about what you percieve that the problems are?

                 Harald