A 100.000 foot perspective on "what is the problem"

Dave Crocker dhc@dcrocker.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:40:09 -0800

James,

James> RFC 2850 says nothing about IAB architectural oversight of working group
James> activity after it is underway.

By way of trying to see whether there is some practical rule that can be
formulated, let me suggest that you try to construct a specific proposal,
that goes beyond the reasonable, but vague "IAB provides architectural
oversight of working group activity after it is underway".

In other words, if we cannot find something pretty specific to require, then
there is nothing we can do about this procedurally.

d/
--
 Dave <mailto:dhc@dcrocker.net>
 t +1.408.246.8253; f +1.408.850.1850