A 100.000 foot perspective on "what is the problem"

RJ Atkinson rja@extremenetworks.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:26:35 -0500

Pete,

	It might be that folks mean what you say below, but I am unable
to determine whether or not that is the case -- since most folks aren't
putting
all those conditions into their public statements on this list or
elsewhere.

	If folks do agree with Pete's assertion, it is useful to make that
clearly known in public so that the commentary is understood correctly.

Ran