A 100.000 foot perspective on "what is the problem"

James Kempf kempf@docomolabs-usa.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:50:57 -0800

> i.e. architecture, engineering balance, ... are not things that can
> be pronounced from the mountain top (though tablets may be of help
> (especially if taken twice daily:-)), but need to be generated by
> and absorbed by our culture and consciousnesses (w?).  do we need
> to do a better job of this?  can it be done more easily and/or more
> quickly, and/or more effectively?

Yes, exactly! The earlier we get these kinds of considerations injected into the
process, the less likely they are to be viewed as disruptive to what market
participants want.

            jak