3-stage std model [Re: Killing old/slow groups - transition thinking]

Pekka Savola pekkas@netcore.fi
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:13:57 +0200 (EET)

It seems to me that we may need to try to make Experimental mentally a
part of the 3-stage model.

The difference betweeen Exp and PS seems big enough to warrant folks
pushing out Exp documents (instead of them sitting as I-D's) to revisit
them -- relatively soon, less than a year after first publication.