Normative references (was: Re: Killing old/slow groups-transition thinking)

Harrington, David dbh@enterasys.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:40:12 -0500

Hi,

Let me point out that part of the 33 documents are the 9 SNMPv3 =
documents. It is unusual to have that many documents all moving at the =
same time, if I understand comments from the rfc-editor. Those 9 are =
ready to move forward now. So it could be argued that the queue really =
is only 24 documents. Given the number of documents we produce with REF =
depednencies, I think that's not too bad.

dbh
---
David Harrington           =20
dbh@enterasys.com          =20