Selecting leadership, take 2

Margaret Wasserman mrw@windriver.com
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 17:43:15 -0500

>I agree 100% with the iterative approach. I also like your list
>below. I'm not so sure about the "slow" part. What does "slow"
>mean to you?

Slow, as compared with Dave Crocker's earlier proposal that we
should act quicly based on proposals currently on the table...

I don't think that we should wait for a full analysis of all of
the problems facing the IETF and move at the speed of a glacier.
But, I do think that it makes sense to slow down a little bit
and make sure that we have consensus on a few top priority
problems before we move on to the next step.

Margaret