Draft of a job posting for process leadership

Aaron Falk falk@isi.edu
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:49:39 -0800

Pekka-

I agree that IESG insight is needed for the discussion and
completeness of the problem statement but disagree that the chair
should have I* experience.  I don't see the chair role as requiring it
and we don't want to feed the paranoids in the community that this is
a whitewash.

--aaron