specific media-types for MathML3 ?

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Thu Apr 9 04:40:49 CEST 2009

The Expert Reviewer for mime type registrations is Ned Freed, so he has
the last say.

My personal opinion is that either one or three types should be fine,
and that probably the WG has the most expertise to decide this, but
that you should really consider what others on this list
(in particular Mark) said.

Regards,    Martin.

#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp