Request for review of CEA Task Model Description media type:application/cea-2018+xml

Gottfried Zimmermann gzimmermann at acm.org
Thu Jul 31 11:39:16 CEST 2008

Bjoern, Martin,

thanks for your review.

It sounds like both options (with or without optional charset parameter)
should be acceptable since UTF-8 is the required encoding.

BTW, there is already an application/*+xml registration that does not have a
charset parameter: application/oebps-package+xml, see
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4839.txt.  This one allows two encoding: UTF-8
and UTF-16.

Regards,
Gottfried