Request for review of Ogg Media Types: video/ogg, audio/ogg, application/ogg

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Jan 14 14:34:00 CET 2008

"Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves" <justivo at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello list,
>
> This is the continuation to a thread started by me roughly a month
> ago.  As a reminder, anyone may still post feedback regarding the Ogg
> media types described in [1].  Feedback regarding good and bad aspects
> is equally welcome.

I read the draft, and it looks fine to me.  There is a reference for
base64 to RFC2397 which looks odd to me, please consider to use RFC4648
instead.

Thanks for including the liberal 'Copying Conditions' section, which
makes it possible to include the document in free software packages.

Thanks,
Simon