Registration review for vnd.americandynamics.acc

Sands, Gary gsands at tycoint.com
Fri Dec 14 12:15:12 CET 2007

Colin,

Thanks for your advice. I'll submit the registration request with your
suggestions for RTP only as follows.

-------

Type name: video

   Subtype name: vnd.americandynamics.acc

   Required parameters: rate (RTP only)

   Optional parameters: none

   Encoding considerations: This media type is framed binary data (see
RFC 4288, Section 4.8)

   Security considerations: ACC is a binary file format that contains no
active content and no textual information.

   Interoperability considerations: none

   Published specification: none

   Applications that use this media type: Intellex DVMS, Intellex
Management Suite

   Additional information:

     Magic number(s):
     File extension(s): acc
     Macintosh file type code(s):

   Person & email address to contact for further information: gsands AT
tycoint.com

   Intended usage: LIMITED USE

   Restrictions on usage: This media type depends on RTP framing, and
hence is only defined for transfer via RTP (RFC 3550). Transfer within
other framing protocols is not defined at this time.

   Author: gsands AT tycoint.com

   Change controller: gsands AT tycoint.com

-------

Regards,
Gary

Tyco Safety Products/CEM Systems Ltd.
Registered in Northern Ireland: NI 25728.  Registered Office: Unit 4 Ravenhill Business Park, Ravenhill Road, Belfast, BT6 8AW..

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete any copies in your possession.