Registration review for vnd.americandynamics.acc

Colin Perkins csp at csperkins.org
Mon Dec 10 01:01:28 CET 2007

Gary,

Note that media type registrations for types designed for transfer
using RTP should follow the guidelines and recommendations of RFC
4855, in addition to those in RFC 4288. In particular, RFC 4855
requires additional documentation to indicate whether the type is
defined for both RTP and non-RTP use, and if so, to specify any
required framing. Such documentation is missing from this draft
registration.

Regards,
Colin Perkins (IETF AVT co-chair)

--