Request for media type review of video/vc1

Colin Perkins csp at csperkins.org
Tue Jan 3 22:29:25 CET 2006

The Audio/Video Transport working group requests media type review
for the new video/vc1 media type, defined in section 6.1 of draft-
ietf-avt-rtp-vc1-05.txt. This draft is currently in working group
last call. We would be grateful if any comments could be made by 6th
January 2006.

Thanks,
Colin Perkins (AVT co-chair)

Begin forwarded message: