Media Type review request for application/dialog-info+xml

Allison Mankin mankin at psg.com
Tue Jan 25 02:35:28 CET 2005

Hi, Martin,

The media type registration document says to register ietf
tree types to the IESG, but it has struck me that if the
working group is* extant, it has more useful information than
the IESG would.  So just last week, the IESG discussed and informally
backed  this change controller formulation where the working group is
delegated from the iesg.  I suggest that the not-quite
final registration draft include that this is legal language,
and that if the working group change controller is found to be
concluded, then the change controller reverts to the IESG.

Allison