Seeking co-moderators(s) of the ietf-types list

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Mon Jan 24 13:56:43 CET 2005

Hello,

Bill Carpenter, who has long co-moderated the ietf-types list along with
me, has asked to drop out of the role.

At the same time, two events have emphasized the need for a co-moderator:

- A couple of requests and comments got severely delayed in the moderator
queue
- I've scheduled a vacation for the month of April

Together, these things clearly indicate that someone needs to be on hand to
moderate the list - both when I'm here and when I'm gone.

The lists run on Mailman, behind a spam filter, and with an ancillary
script that deletes the more obvious spam from the queue. Still, there's
spam coming through - unfortunately.

Volunteers?

thanks in advance!

                 Harald