Registration of media type "application/nss"

Mike Hammer mhammer at cisco.com
Tue Jan 4 17:51:24 CET 2005

Scott,

Link:
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=folders&lang=e&parent=T-REC-Q
.1980.1

Thanks,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hollenbeck [mailto:sah at 428cobrajet.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 7:59 PM
To: 'Mike Hammer'; iesg at ietf.org
Cc: ietf-types at iana.org; iana at iana.org
Subject: RE: Registration of media type "application/nss"

Mike,

Request received.  I will shepherd your request once the ietf-types review
has been completed and any comments have been addressed.  Please contact me
directly at the end of the two-week review period and we'll go from there.

Can you provide a link to the published specification referenced below?

-Scott-