Scripting Media Types

Bjoern Hoehrmann derhoermi at gmx.net
Tue Feb 22 13:09:10 CET 2005

* Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>  A new Internet-Draft is available from the online Internet-Drafts
>directories. This memo describes media types for the ECMAScript and
>JavaScript programming languages.

I've submitted an updated draft which should be published later this
week. A copy of the document can be found at

  http://www.websitedev.de/ietf/draft-hoehrmann-script-types-02.txt

The text/* types are now obsolete and the change controller is now
the IESG rather than the IETF. I've also made some editorial changes,
in particular, processing of the application/ecmascript "version"
parameter is now more clearly described as error handling behavior.