Registration of media type text/3gpp-tt

ned.freed at mrochek.com ned.freed at mrochek.com
Fri Oct 8 04:43:11 CEST 2004

> It is more than 2 weeks since I sent this in for consideration.  Could you
> please inform me about the status?  I would like to proceed ASAP with WGLC in
> AVT but cannot without passing this review.

The ietf-types list is for informal media type reviews only. It is not where
types are "considered" or "approved". Somtimes people comment on registrations,
other times they don't.

This type appears to be specified in an internet-draft that is destined to
become an RFC. If that's the case, the media type will be reviewed as part
of the IESG review and RFC publication process.

				Ned