For review: draft-ietf-xmpp-e2e-07

MURATA Makoto murata at hokkaido.email.ne.jp
Wed May 26 13:10:02 CEST 2004

On Tue, 25 May 2004 17:07:17 -0500
Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> wrote:

> Feedback on this registration would be appreciated before this I-D is
> sent to the IESG for consideration (it has already been pointed out
> that the registrant should be the IESG, not the WG).

Please reference to RFC 3023 (XML Media Types).

The technical content of 9.1 is fine, but please follow
7.1 "Referencing" of RFC 3023 more closely.  For example,
since security considerations for application/xml apply
to the proposed media type, RFC 3023 should be mentioned.

Cheers,

--
MURATA Makoto <murata at hokkaido.email.ne.jp>